- Compact 5.5" smart display with Alexa, ready to help.
- Voice or video call friends and family with compatible Echo devices or the Alexa app.
- Manage calendar, make to-do lists, get weather and traffic updates and cook with step-by-step recipes.
- Watch films, news and TV programmes. Listen to songs, radio stations and audiobooks.
- Voice control compatible devices or manage them using the display.
- Personalise by choosing a favourite clock face or photo. Create routines and alarms to start your day.
- Control your privacy with the Mic/Camera Off button or the built-in camera cover.
Echo Show connects to Alexa to give you vivid visuals on a 5.5” screen with crisp full sound—all in a compact design that fits in any room, in any home. See on-screen lyrics with Amazon Music. Set alarms and timers. Catch up on news highlights and film trailers. Check weather and traffic before you head out.
Catch up on today’s news and sports highlights. Watch film trailers. Follow step-by-step recipes. See song lyrics (UK only) and album art with Amazon Music. The perfect size to bring all this and more to any room, at a glance.
You can call almost anyone hands-free, including UK mobile and residential numbers (from UK only. Emergency calling not supported), other Echo devices, the Alexa app and Skype. Also make video calls to other Echo devices with a screen, the Alexa app or Skype.
You can also link Alexa with your EE and Vodafone UK mobile phone account to ask Alexa to make and answer your mobile calls.
With the Drop In feature enabled for room-to-room calling, quickly connect with Echo devices in your home. Let your household know when dinner is ready, ask someone for help with a chore or remind the kids to go to sleep—without having to raise your voice. Learn more about calling with Alexa.