- Make your House your Home - Set the mood in your home with 25,000 hours of lamp life
- Control from Anywhere - Control your lights from your smartphone using the Hive app so your lighting is exactly how you like it
- Added Security - Set schedules or control your lights remotely to make it look like you’re home
- No Need for a Dimmer Switch - Save energy and money by controlling your lights from your phone
- Amazon Alexa Compatible - Control your lights with your voice using the Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
With Hive's candlelight cool to warm bulb you can set your home aglow from anywhere with a tap of the Hive app. You can easily adjust the level and warmth of your lights from your smartphone, from cool and energising to warm and relaxing. If you’re working late, keep it cool white. Or if you’re done for the day, you can relax with the warmer tone. You can also easily set your lights to gradually get warmer as the evening goes on, so you’re relaxed and comfortable once bedtime comes around. Hive 5.8 W long-lasting LED smart bulbs are rated A+ for energy efficiency and by controlling them remotely you can make sure they're not left on in your home. You can easily control your lights from anywhere with the Hive app, so the lighting’s just how you like it, just when you need it – without wasting energy. As well as adjusting the brightness and shade, you can make it look like someone’s home by setting lighting schedules or getting your lights to turn on and off in a varied pattern with Mimic mode. Not only that, the Hive Light Cool to Warm White smart E14 bulb also works with Alexa or Google Assistant, so you can control your lights with your voice. It’s also easy to install, it simply replaces an existing incandescent bulb. Please note that for the Hive app you’ll need an Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS 9 or higher) or a device running Android (min 4.4). You can also run the app on a laptop or tablet with internet access with an up-to-date browser.
Hive Light bulb, User Guide