Kasa Smart Bulb by TP-Link, WiFi Filament Light Bulb
E27, 7W(60W equiv.), Works with Alexa (Echo and Echo Dot) and Google Home, Dimmable Soft Warm White, No Hub Required (KL50) [Energy Class A++],B22
- Compatibility - Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for Voice Control;
- No Hub Required - Works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub;
- Dimmable Soft Warm White – With dimming range from 1% to 100%, set the right brightness for any mood or activity;
- Remote Access - Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app;
- Scenes and Schedules - Set schedules to switch on and off automatically when you’re home or away. Combine your lights with other Kasa Smart devices in a Scene and control them with a single button.
- connectivity technology: Wi-Fi Built In
Control your lighting from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Filament WiFi Bulb. The smart bulb installs as easily as a standard light bulb and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage your lights with your smartphone, including adjusting brightness and setting schedules and tracking energy used. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control the smart bulb when paired with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.