Yale AC-DC Sync Smart Home Alarm Accessory Door/Window Sensor
White, App Control, DIY Friendly, for Securing Main Access Points
Old price: £30.00
- Security: secures the main Acces points of your home and triggers your alarm when the door or window is opened
- Convenience: fix the contact to any door or window throughout your home
- Enhanced 200m range: protect your garage and outbuildings with our 200m wire-free range
- Easy set up: wire free for quick and easy installation
- Secure encryption: the latest technology to make sure your home stays secure and protected
- In app control: full in-app control of the alarm and connected devices
- 2 year guarantee: with UK consumer support
The Door/ Window Contact is easy to pair with your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm allowing you to customize your system up to 40 accessories to your individual needs.
Home alarms just got smarter. Yale self-monitored Smart Home Alarm is giving you peace of mind that your home is secure and protected. Check in from anywhere in the world and receive alerts and real-time notifications when your alarm is triggered. The handy geolocation feature reminds you to set the alarm when you’re leaving home, giving you one less thing to worry about.Smart together, our Sync alarm works with Philips Hue and Amazon Alexa, combining lights, sound and voice to create the ultimate security deterrent. Our Smart Home alarms are easy to set up and fully controllable from our Yale Home App through your phone, tablet and Apple Watch as well. Our new Sync alarm connects simply to other security products in the Yale Smart Living family. Smart, connected security for real life so you can enjoy total peace of mind from anywhere.
The Door/ Window Contact is an accessory of the Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm (NOTE: This product does not work with EF and SR alarms)