- Security: arm or disarm your alarm with your Yale sync key fob
- Part-arm: secure your home even when you are in, with Zone control.
- Emergency trigger: immediately activate your alarm in case of emergency
- Enhanced 200m range: protect your garage and outbuildings with our 200m wire-free range
- Secure encryption: the latest technology to make sure your home stays secure and protected
- Easy set up: wire free for quick and easy installation
The Yale Sync Key Fob can be used to arm, disarm or emergency trigger your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm up to 200m away from the smart hub.The Key Fob is easy to pair with your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm allowing you to customize your system up to 40 accessories to your individual needs.Home alarms just got smarter. Yale self-monitored Smart Home Alarm is giving you peace of mind that your home is secure and protected. Check in from anywhere in the world and receive alerts and real-time notifications when your alarm is triggered. The handy geolocation feature reminds you to set the alarm when you’re leaving home, giving you one less thing to worry about. Smart together, our Sync alarm works with Philips Hue and Amazon Alexa, combining lights, sound and voice to create the ultimate security deterrent. Our Smart Home alarms are easy to set up and fully controllable from our Yale Home App through your phone, tablet and Apple Watch as well. Our new Sync alarm connects simply to other security products in the Yale Smart Living family.Smart, connected security for real life so you can enjoy total peace of mind from anywhere. The Key Fob is an accessory of the Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm (NOTE: This product does not work with EF and SR alarms). Box Contents:1x Key Fob, battery included